Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday Frenzy Sketch for July 16th

Friday Frenzy Sketch for July 16th












As you can see I have used tons of new product, lets start with the new DSP "Newsprint", then a new stamp set called"Word Play" I also used the new 1/8th taffeta ribbon in whisper white, dont know if you can see it but I used the new"distressing essentials kit" there is an ink called "tea stain", I used a sponge and tea stained the outside of the circle just so it would pop a bit more. Then of course whats a card without some bling, I used our new pearls, "love them".

For more great ideas using this template head over to Tammy Baldwins website.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done Sue, always love the B&W cards... love the newsprint DSP too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Wonderful card! Great use of the map on the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, Sue. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the b&w paper... guess I'll have to get more!! Really nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Followers