Tuesday, April 27, 2010

May Inspiration

Mothers Day is this month and to celebrate I am running a special promotion, with this promotion there is lots of free stuff for everyone.

The promotion will run as such:

for every class you attend you will receive a ticket
with every friend you bring you will receive two tickets
plus a stamp set out of my "bring a friend basket"
if your friend becomes a regular and joins I have made a special gift for both of you
if you book a workshop you get four tickets and
a pick of free stuff out of my booking basket
for every order over $40.00 you will receive three tickets
if you join my down line group you will receive ten tickets and a free DSP bag

At the end of the month I will have a draw for a $75.00 gift basket
a draw for a $50.00 gift basket
a draw for a $25.00 gift basket

Contact me if you have any questions at 519 869-8420

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers